Wednesday, June 4, 2008

new arrivals

So yesterday brought a couple of exciting arrivals. The first was the arrival of the air conditioning repair man to fix our a/c. Although it has been beautiful the past few days, we were happy to find it blowing cold air when we got home. Like it is supposed to.

The second exciting arrival was also waiting for us when we got home. A pair of chairs to match our breakfast table! I have been patiently (most of the time) waiting for these to come. To my delight, Peter put them together right away. We have a larger dining table in the front room, but needed something smaller, more casual to fit in our breakfast area. I think this set looks great. Minus the faux pebble rust colored linoleum (our flooring is a future major project) and the excessive beige colored outlet plates. But I am definitely happy with the outcome! Now all I need some cute placemats or a table runner....


3 comments:

Olive Oyl said...

Okay, you can't hear me, but I SQUEALED when I saw that little table! SO DARLING! And I love the floor. Are you sure you want to change it?! :)

Sra. Brooks said...

It looks perfect in that spot! It's so fun to see everything you are getting done.

Toni said...

Thanks! Yeah the floor IS pretty high-class. Especially in the places where it is peeling off the ground :)