Sunday, December 28, 2008

good tidings we bring

We are at the beach enjoying our last few hours of Christmas vacation. Back to work tomorrow. ugh. Short week though, as I am off Thursday and Friday. We have had a great time this past week, tackling a big project at home and spending so much time with our families. We realize how lucky we are to live close to both of our families and are able to spend Christmas with all of them.
As much as I love this time of year, I am looking forward to going home, finishing our kitchen, and enjoying our spiffed up little house. Let me tell you, it is not fun having cabinet door strewn all across the floor. Kind of interfered with the whole Christmas motif I had going on.

I hope you all had a great Christmas week!

1 comment:

Paul Davison said...

You know Toni. I've been looking at all of these blog entries, and they have really piqued my interest in home decorating. You guys have done such a great job fixing that place up.

Now, I would like you mail a invitation to your place, but I was wondering if you could email me the address at paul.a.davison@gmail.com. Thank you!