Saturday, December 20, 2008

plate lust



I LOVE these plates. The small, appetizer ones. I first spotted them last year in a boutique downtown and have been lusting over them ever since. There wasnt any room for them in our apartment, which always stopped me from buying them (that and the price tag). But now, I have room and think they would look totally cute gracing my home next Christmas. Fortunately, I just found the designers website. So I can order them year around! Now about that price tag....

4 comments:

Olive Oyl said...

oh, why did you have to turn me on to another set of plates... you know my obsession with all things dishware... :)

LOVE THEM SO CUTE.

I want the "choclate" ones... adorable.

Katie said...

I have been loving those plates for awhile now too. Did you happen to see them at Green Thumb? I did and now I want to visit there often just so I can look at them. That price tag is just too much...

Live a Colorful Life said...

So, Toni, on my computer your link didn't work. So I googled these plates and found them on Amazon.com. And guess what!!! The list price is $100.00. Amazon's price is $99.99. "You save .01." What??? Seriously....that's what it said. You better get on over to Amazon.com--you'd had to miss such a great deal!!!

Toni said...

cindy--haha! thanks! what a great deal! amazon always comes through.

katie-I did see them at Green Thumb! they are still there!