Monday, October 13, 2008

one down....

three to go! Sunday afternoon, the Frantz fam went to cheer on the Dodgers. We were definitely not alone, as that night set a record for the most people at a Dodger game. The game was exciting (5 runs in the first inning), the crowd was electric, and I swung that rally towel around like nobody's business.

Here are some highlights:

spending time with my peter


garlic fries, need I say more?


a bench clearing (almost) brawl


seeing Tiger Woods...and not just on the big screen--he was sitting in the section in front of us


seeing our friends matt and sam at the gas station on the way out

sorry no pic--I had been sleeping in the car anyway, so a picture would definitely not be flattering


did I mention this guy?
and please disregard the people behind us...they were super grouchy. I tried to make sure the lint from my crazy, flying rally towel went all over them. And I will say, when they stood up to leave, she definitely had some fuzzies on her forest green velour suit. mission accomplished.

No comments: