Friday, May 30, 2008

new look

Special thanks to Christie for help with the new header. I thought since my anniversary is coming up I should bring attention to the man that makes all of this possible. As Salt-n-Pepa would say..."what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man" (I know you all can hear that song in your head!) I will wait till our actual anniversary to share all the gushy, love stuff.

Also, as of next Monday I will be undergoing a new look. I will once again be a full-time working woman. My search for a new job is over and, as always with His plans, it couldn't have happened at a more perfect time. I will be back in my old neck of the woods, downtown Bakersfield, which I am definitely excited about. The job seems fun too!

So...new blog look, new job, new year of marriage, what else could I ask for?

Oh yeah, I would really like the new chairs I ordered to finally come. UPS where are you??

1 comment:

allie said...

I like the new look! I can't believe that you got married a year ago, it went by so fast! Congratulations again on your new job :)