Thursday, February 19, 2009

around the house

House projects over here have been kind of slow lately. For the next few months we are busy every Saturday, but I am hoping to squeeze in some little things here and there. Last weekend I finally painted my garage sale chair, hung my plates, and painted my vintage peacock panels I found at Woolworths.















*this is a horrible representation of the color on my walls. I swear it doesnt look so poop-ish in real life. This is the result of night and an old camera. Or maybe my lack of camera skills came into play. I am blaming the camera


I am REALLY hoping to tackle some bigger projects, like painting the hallway walls and cabinets and finally finishing the guest room trim, in the next couple weeks. We'll see how that goes. But for now my obsession with spray painting random objects in my house will have to tie me over. Seriously...no vase is safe!

2 comments:

Live a Colorful Life said...

Wow, I love that chair. And I totally would has passed on those peacock panels--in their original state--but they look super painted and up on your wall. Keep the updates coming (I want to come see your house--and you of course--in person....)

Olive Oyl said...

I love, love, LOVE the peacocks. I'm glad that my persuading is the obvious reason that Peter agreed to let them be hung up... j/k. :)

BIG BIG sale on Martha Stewart stuff online at Macy's. lots of robin's egg blue goodness!!! :)