Sunday, October 9, 2011

20 weeks

Judging from my last two recent ultrasounds and the feelings in my belly, we have a pretty active baby on our hands. I started feeling flutters a bit late (in comparison to other moms) but the flutters progressed to little kicks fairly quickly. Baby Frantz is especially active in the morning at work when I am sitting at my desk and at night after dinner. Peter can feel the kicks too, which makes it even more fun.

The feeling of my baby kicking me is truly indescribable. So amazing.



Doctor checkup this week. We are praying everything looks good (especially the heartbeat) and baby is growing strong. I also hope my Dr. has nothing but nice things to say about my *ahem* weight gain. She has pretty strict opinions on this topic and is not afraid to tell me to lay off the cookies.
(I swear...I have been trying....Sorta....Sometimes)

1 comment:

Angie said...

Your cookies are delicious, she'd understand if she tried one...you look great with your baby bump!