Monday, September 12, 2011

new project

This little bloggy space of mine has been pretty quiet all summer.
But that does not mean I have not been busy.

In fact, I have been working on the most important project of my life....

baby Frantz at 11 weeks

I am currently 17 weeks and feeling great. The exhaustion is here to stay, it seems, but the other first trimester symptoms thankfully disappeared a few weeks ago. In their place came a growing belly, tighter pants, and leg pains.

But I could not be more thankful. Peter and I are thrilled and so blessed to have a healthy, growing baby. We constantly talk about our little baby girl or baby boy (the gender will remain a surprise till birth) and are so excited to become a family of three. (plus Scully, of course)

First trimester thoughts:
*Keeping baby a secret for 10 weeks was easier than I thought
*Plane rides will make me throw up. Pray for understanding seat mates.
*Telling our parents (especially my mom) AFTER we came back from Costa Rica was a smart idea (...are you sure you should have ziplined?!?!)
*Growing a garden full of cucumbers and zucchini is rather sad when the thought of vegetables makes me want to die
*It is absolutley necessary to sleep for hours after coming home from work everyday
*When you pin countless amounts of nursery ideas to your Pinterest, people will assume you are pregnant
*Jolly Ranchers and life saver mints will literally save your life
*Sonic happy hour limeade and tots are a perfectly acceptable snack
*I have never been more happy, excited, worried, and scared in my life

This baby is already such a blessing to Peter and I and our families. We cant wait for the adventure that is to come!

3 comments:

betsy said...

YAY! can't wait to meet baby frantz!!!

Katie said...

So glad that our boys will have a new friend soon! What fun :)

Kathleen said...

best project EVER. I still want to see your bump :)