Saturday, September 25, 2010

sewing projects

I ordered a few fabrics to help spruce things up around my house.

First, two from this girl.


I have loved this stripe for awhile and am always on the look out for fabric that incorporates my 50's aqua kitchen counter color. I am thinking about using this for a new curtain on my kitchen window.


This cute floral is for the seat on an old chair I found at Woolworths. This chair lives in my front dining room and has had and old ugly brown seat for far too long.


I love the fabric with the wall color in this room, the question is...
Should I paint the chair?? I need help!



This fabric should be arriving any day now and will be transformed into pillows for my bedroom.




Now comes the hard part...actually completing these projects!

1 comment:

Carrie Squires said...

No, don't paint the chair! It looks great with that dark wood! :)