Sunday, April 19, 2009

post tax

Continuing our tradition of a post tax getaway, Peter and I traveled down to Dodger Stadium to catch our first game of the season and then over to the coast.



We enjoyed Dodger Dogs, garlic fries, and a victory from the Boys in Blue. Perfection.


See those people? (sorry camera does not have a good zoom)



It's the American Idol finalists! They threw out the first pitch (among others). Being a fan of this season, I was definitely cheering. Funny how our whole section was quiet except me. Danny looked cute and Adam looked wierd, as usual.


A few friends met us at the beach house for some great food, perfect weather, and shopping. Always a good time.

Now its back to normal hours for Peter and a short work week for me. I am off to Portland in a few days!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Thanks again for the fun-filled weekend! We must make a return trip so I can even out my back tan (or lack of)

Olive Oyl said...

Um, exsqueeze me? Portland!? When did this happen? Is this for work? Did you tell me this and I've forgotten? Ay ay ay, I can't keep up with you...

Glad you had a good time. And SO glad the Dodgers won! I was listening to them on AM radio yesterday. They rock.