Tuesday, August 19, 2008

cute cooking

I love to cook, and usually do almost every night. Usually I am wearing scruffy shorts and an old t-shirt. Hey, I'm home, who cares. But there are times a cute apron is just what I need. My mom made me a full apron for Christmas last year, and I love it. The other day I found an etsy site, Boojiboo, featuring a seller with adorable aprons and bags. I know many of you make your own aprons and all that, however I do not know how, and buying is easier for me (and my patience!). So, if you are in market for a cute new apron, and do not want to make your own, I would highly recommend Boojiboo. My mom, sister, and I all ordered one and they came in two days. The seller is very sweet and her retro shapes are super cute. Here is a picture of my half-apron......



2 comments:

Katie said...

Super cute! If you're interested, I'll teach you how, aprons are really a great beginner's project :)

Olive Oyl said...

Love it! Just looked and I'm dieing to get the little halfy apron that is even shorter than yours with lots of pockets. Perfect for wearing during school so I can carry around all my pens, markers, stapler... and detention slips.... while I walk around the classroom working the kids. So cute!