Saturday, September 8, 2012

best friends

A couple weeks ago we went up to Fresno to celebrate Ruby's dedication with our good friends the Brooks. Child dedication is so special and important and we were honored to be there and show our love and support for their family.

Sadly, I did not get any pics of the event, but I did get a few of the baby girls in action.

This is the only shot I have of Kate and Sandy in their adorable dresses.

Sometimes, you just need to change into comfy clothes and roll around on the floor.


And sometimes you need to wrestle.

And sometimes (especially when its your party) you decide you would rather not play. And instead look for someone to rescue you.

And sometimes your parents decide to stuff you all in a chair and take a precious, perfect photo.

And then sometimes this happens.

And then this.


 And then your parents accept reality and call it done.

2 comments:

Tara Frantz said...

I can imagine having a baby girl near the time your dear friends have baby girls is so much fun. And all the pics of them together, so cute!!! I bet you were just laughing during all the tears from the "chair photo shoot." So special. :)

Unknown said...

I am a major fanatic of your site. Much thanks to you for simply valuable article. I concur that peruser should need to recognize what will occur in the book. The activity of the author is to encourage peruser's advantage. Keep it up.I am awed by your site and considerations they astonishing. I got such a decent data, That your gave the best and incredible clarification I like it. You made a decent site and sharing the best posts. they extremely valuable and it's exceptionally fascinating one. It is by all accounts great work. I have been looking for this compose sites and this will help me in my inquiry. Much obliged to you for the assistance. Thanks much for your post, it influences us to have an ever increasing number of circles throughout our life, So kind for you, I likewise trust you will make increasingly phenomenal post and allows increasingly talk, much thanks, dear.

my website