Friday, November 25, 2011

Baby B Shower

Last week, we celebrated the upcoming arrival of Jill's wee babe. Sadly, I did not get any pictures of the shower in action, but Jill was definitely showered with love and fun gifts for Baby Brooks.



We were totally super inventive with our decor and didnt pull any ideas from Pinterest. Nope, not at all.

Side note...do you guys remember when baby's breath was, like, so not cool? Like, there better not be one sprig of baby's breath in my prom bouquet. Or don't even think about adding baby's breath to anything at my wedding. Suddenly its all the rage. And I do admit, when clumped together in mason jars, it looks super cute.

Side note #2...this baby's breath came from Ecuador. What?? I wasn't aware baby's breath was indigenous to South America.




Over the years, we have planned birthdays, beach weekends, bridal showers, and now, baby showers. I can't imagine life without these girls.

So excited for Baby Brooks' arrival! Only a month before our baby and I pray they will be lifelong friends too.

2 comments:

Joya said...

Absolutely fabulous! Thanks for the share the pictures, had a great time in your blog!

Baby shower invitations

Vanessa, Vanessa Noel Events said...

So sorry I missed it!! Baby's breath from Ecuador as in Fifty Flowers??? Love that place!