I was tagged by Olive Oyl!
eight things I'm looking forward to...
1. Celebrating 2 years of wedded bliss with my husband in june
2. The official start of summer—although we are long gone from having an actual summer vacation, we still like to make the most out of this time of year
3. Starting the process of redoing my bedroom (and finding some sweet beside tables..for cheap…or free)
4. 3rd of July. For sure a favorite holiday. And enjoying a perfect firework view from my front yard.
5. Having my ladies return to gchat, to save me during the work day
6. Riding bikes and taking walks with my neighbor on summer nights (we both live on the same street we grew up on. We have spent years walking, biking, and rollerblading our hood)
7. Dodger games, Dodger bbq’s, Dodger everything
8. Weekend trips to the beach
eight things I did yesterday...
1. Ate a fatty cinnamon roll covered in almonds…yum. My wasteline thanks me for that
2. Talked about life, love, money, jobs, and babies
3. Drank a cherry diet from a big white styrofoam cup. Seriously, that stuff has healing powers
4. Wore t shirt, sweat shorts, and no makeup all day….and loved it
5. Played with my dog and cuddled with my man
6. Listened to Kershaw almost pitch a no-hitter
7. Went for a run (please see #1 and #3)
8. Laid on my new floors doing nothing because it was the coolest spot in the house (hello 100+ degrees with an ac that seems to be on the fritz. Thank you ac. I appreciate that)
eight things I wish I could do...
1. Actually complete a room in my house without getting bored with it and moving on to a new project, leaving that room unfinished.
2. Know what my life will be like in 5 years. And if I will have blond boys and brown-haired girls. I hope so.
3. Take a fabulous vacation with my husband…sooner rather than later
4. Somehow be able to make money while staying home and doing what I love (not now…in a few years)
5. Run every day and actually like it.
6. Not care so much about what others may think of my small town life. I love it and that’s all that matters.
7. Grow massive amounts of green, white, and pink hydrangeas in my yard.
8. Return to my old metabolism rate…where have you gone?
eight shows I watch (in no particular order)...
1. The Office
2. 30 Rock
3. Top Chef
4. Real Housewives of Orange County/NY/Atlanta/New Jersey
6. Gossip Girl
7. Any property show on HGTV
8. Dodger games (not an actual show, I know, but this dominate our tv more than anything else)