Thursday, May 20, 2010

may

Here are some things I have been loving this month of May...

strawberries from the strawberry stand.
they are so, so much better than anything you will find in a store.
I will be so, so sad when the field is picked clean.



bike rides.
bike rides out in the country.
bike rides to the Mack's for Dodger bbqs.



homemade bread.
whole wheat honey oatmeal bread.


reg geraniums in my red pots.
these pots have been empty for 2 years
it was about time. even my neighbors were making comments.
no promises on how long they will last.


cherries from the farm.
so sweet.


tuesday night Dodger games.
just me and my man.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

i'm shedding a tear, i miss you guys!

Toni said...

we miss you too! come visit! come visit for a loooong time (aka move here) :)

allie said...

i miss you guys too! Love the geraniums!